It’s a Liebster Award!
What’s a Liebster Award, well I’m glad you asked. You may not be so glad you did.
Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. That might be the top 12 words that are exactly opposite of me. Yes I am aware those that know me are wondering how in the hell I won this. More on that later. It is granted to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who deserve some recognition.
A great blogger, Chef Mimi, put me up for this, and I gladly accept. Thanks Mimi. If you like food, and like experimenting in the kitche, you need to peep her blog. Find Mimi here: Chef Mimi. I’m telling you, if you like to throw down in the kitchen, Chef’s blog is where you need to be.
Ok now to the formal stuff. It’s not just the wild west out here in blogger land, we have a thing called the rule of law. Read now the rules of the Liebster Award.
1. Link back and thank those that nominated me.
2. Answer 11 random questions about myself and/or tell seven random facts.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers and link them to the award in their comments section.
See the link to Chef Mimi above.
Here are the questions, along with my answers, Mimi posed to me.
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to cook or bake but never have? – A nice Cannoli
2. What country have you always wanted to experience? – Italy/England
3. Are you red wine or white wine? – nondrinker
4. Sweet or savory? – Savory
5. What’s your favorite cheese? – Mozzarella
6. Do you have a dream camera? – Any camera not pointed at me
7. Winter or summer? – Summer (can’t golf in winter)
8. Do you have a favorite food? – Sesame Chicken
9. If you could photograph a famous person, who would it be? – Tiger Woods
10. If you could hire any famous chef to cook for you, who would it be? – Chef Mimi
11. Would you ever want to be on a cooking tv show? – Oh yeah, I’d go on Cake Boss in a second.
I’m gonna go off menu, like Chef did, and only nominate 1 blogger for the Liebster.
For my nomination, it’s gotta go to longtime friend of Frank’s Place, Elvira at First Time Mom.
I had several blogs in mind, but it’s hard to tell who’s under the 200 subscriber mark. The rules of the Liebster shan’t be taken lightly. So First Time Mom, if you have more than 200, my bad.
But congrats anyway!
And here are the questions for you to answer. Don’t remember where I stole these from.
- What’s one of your favorite books from childhood?
- What are you reading right now?
- What’s a go-to meal you make on busy weeknights?
- Favorite thing to do in your free time?
- Favorite season?
- Favorite magazine?
- Favorite author?
- Favorite teacher (and why)?
- 4 Presidents, living or dead, you would invite to dinner.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels?
Ok. First of all, thank you for the mention and the shout out! I’ll cook for you and sweet family any time! But you’re very funny….
Appreciate ya Chef.
FELICITATIONS FRANCIS , je pense que vous êtes un époux et un père parfait .Vous devez mériter touts les médailles .pour moi : 1-Autant en emporte le vent .2-Les derniers jours de Pompei. 3-Spaghettis à la BOLOGNAISE .4 -NATATION .5-Eté .6- scientifique .7-kepling .8-Professeur de sciences 9- churchill,le Général de GAULLE , Reagan , Obama. 10-Histoire vraieset vécues
Merci Joy. Grande liste. La grande question est serait Churchill et de Gaulle s’asseoir à la même table, sans entrer dans un combat.
best online cougar dating site http://inscribed-rings.freedating-co-uk.bestonlinedating.website dating over 40 chicago
love dating app http://tokyo-personals.date-com.bestonlinedating.website dating muslim girl tips